ViewPic is a lightning fast image viewer, you can simply drag and drop a image, folder or multiple images to view them instantly. It's designed for improving your image viewing experience on Mac OS X, toolbar and thumbnails will hide automatically, you can even view images in chromeless mode to avoid unnecessary distraction. It displays images, even the large photos in fast speed and lossless quality.
* If you want to set a photo as desktop wallpaper, simply click on "Set Wallpaper" in the toolbar.
* Browse all imported image thumbnails for quick navigation.
* Resize an image.
* Set ViewPic as the default image viewer.
* Customize the viewing background color as you wish.
* Supports all mainstream image formats, including PNG, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, ICNS, TIFF, TIF, PSD, etc.
ViewPic focuses on speed, user can quickly load all images in a folder. It supports a wide assortment of picture formats, and lets you conveniently manipulate the pictures you're viewing. The UI is designed for improving your viewing experiences and provides a clutter-free viewing environment.